- Corporate memberships are not restricted to Canada.*
- Includes one general membership, and one vote at the AGM.
- Voting rights are not provided to non-Canadian Corporation members.*
- Corporate Members are provided with clearance for one individual to access the member’s page and membership portal
- Promotion on behalf of Corporate Members will be offered through FECC website links and logos. The Corporation’s corporate name will be profiled in the Corporate Members list on the public side of the website.
- Approved Corporate Members will have access to contact information for our board of directors, Individual and Sponsor Member contact information, feasibility studies, and additional library of publications. The Corporate Member may be required to sign an NDA to secure access. These items will be in addition to what is provided to the Individual Members.
*Subject to our membership terms and conditions and a manual approval process at the discretion of FECC.